Educational and Researching Staff:
- E.S. Members (Educational Staff of Technological Educational Institute) of Accounting Department, or other Departments of the same or other Technological Educational Institutes, retired -due to age limit – professors of the Technological Educational Institute, visiting professors, special scientists or Under Contract or Time worker Scientific Partners (doctoral diploma graduate professors with researching work after their doctoral paper).
- T.R.S Members (Teaching Researching Staff) of Greek or Foreign Universities , retired -due to age limit – professors , visiting professors , special scientists or teachers based on P.L. 407/1980 (FEK Α’ 112), which are doctoral diploma graduate professors with researching work after their doctoral paper .
- Researchers of acknowledged researching domestic or foreign institutions, which are doctoral diploma graduate professors and have sufficient scientific, auctorial or researching action.
- Acknowledged authority Scientists, or Scientific Partners of Technological Educational Institute, which have special knowledge or respective experience in the cognitive object of PSP, such as Chartered Controllers-Accountants of the Chartered Controllers-Accountants Body (C.C.A.B.).
- Next to the General Assembly of Special Composition for Graduate Studies decision, additional work might be assigned to Application Professors or to Laboratory Partners with all the necessary, according to law, expected qualifications .
- The assignments of educational-researching and self-dependent in general, but also additional, postgraduatework, to teachers, (according to law), of the above categories, takes place at the beginning of every academic year, by the General Assembly of Special Composition for Graduate Studies.