The TEI of Crete offers a variety of services to the Academic Society and the public, summarized as follows:
- Quality assurance Unit (QAU) for the evaluation of the units of the Institute
- Library of the Institute addressed to the entire academic society
- Student Care Office
- Special Account of Research Grants for the management of research and development projects
- Office of Public and International Relations
- Employment and Career Centre (ECC) run by the Practicum Office, the Innovation and Entrepreneurship Office and the Career Services Office.
- Support for Information and Communication Technologies,offered by the Informatics Department of the Administration and the Centre of Networks Control and Management..